There are vacancies.
|Tamworth, New South Wales|
JAS Oceania is a market leader within the Automotive Electrical Aftermarket Industry for over 13 years and continues to grow its 26 branch network with over 160+ Employees. JAS Oceania’s success has come from a dedication to its trade customers and going the extra step to make sure that their needs are covered.
About the role:
This is a full time, permanent position and is available for an immediate start at our Tamworth Branch; as a Phone Sales / Store Person at JAS Oceania you will possess the following:
Skills and experience
• Experience in Automotive Aftermarket Sales
• Excellent communication skills
• An ability to work in a team to meet KPI’s
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Well presented
• Automotive electrical parts sales, mechanical or workshop experience would be an advantage.
• Current full driver license
Roles and responsibilities
• Sales of Auto Electrical components, workshop consumables, tools and equipment
• Implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Answering customer phone calls and processing of orders
• Picking & packing of products
• Consigning of freight
Attachments:Phone Sales / Store Person
Contact:Email Brett Ring at email@example.com