There are vacancies.
JAS Oceania is a market leader within the Automotive Electrical Aftermarket Industry for over 13 years and continues to grow its 26 branch network with over 160+ Employees. JAS Oceania’s success has come from a dedication to its trade customers and going the extra step to make sure that their needs are covered.
About the role:
This is a full time, permanent position and is available for an immediate start at our Bayswater Branch; as a
Branch Manager at JAS Oceania you will possess the following:
Skills and experience
• Experience in Automotive Aftermarket Sales
• Excellent communication skills
• An ability to work with and manage a team to meet KPI’s
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Well presented
• Automotive electrical parts sales, mechanical or workshop experience would be an advantage.
• Current full driver license
Roles and responsibilities
• Sales of Auto Electrical components, workshop consumables, tools and equipment
• Customer Territory Growth and relationship management
• Industry Networking
• Achieving monthly sales budgets
• Implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Monthly reporting to senior management team
• Sales analysis & reporting on customer sales
Contact:Email Evan Elsegood at email@example.com